It’s kind of weird that I’m writing yet another blog post about being nominated for another award this week. A bit overwhelming!
Daniela is a wonderful blogger who has written some magnificent prose and poetry. You should really check out her blog to get a taste of the wonderful things she writes about.
According to the rules, I have to…
1. Post seven interesting things about myself (yet again)
Well here goes (and they might not be interesting at all) :
- I love chocolate especially fine, dark chocolate.
- I wish to make a movie someday (really).
- The countries I really wish to visit in the near future include (but are not limited to) are Iran, Armenia, Georgia, Syria, Indonesia, Laos, Egypt and Greece.
- I love ancient history and wanted to become an archaeologist (specifically an Egyptologist) as a kid.
- I don’t drink tea or coffee or alcohol (just out of choice).
- I love taking photographs but hate being photographed.
- When it comes to music, I’m really a classical music lover (though I do listen to other kinds of music)
2. Nominate five to ten blogs, I feel deserve the award,
Again, this is the most difficult part as so many blogs suddenly come in front of me. However, as I have to choose just under 10, I’m going to list out the following because I feel they deserve it. I wish I could have picked more!
3. Let them know about the nomination.
If for any reason a blogger wishes to decline this nomination, I respect your choice and wish to tell you that I really appreciate your blog nonetheless!
Once again, thank you! That’s the second time I’ve been honoured this week.